1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
When users visit our site, register, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our site, we may collect personal identification information about them in a variety of ways. These include, but are not limited to, when users browse the site, register on the site, place an order, and connect with other site users. Users may be requested for their name, email address, postal address, and phone number as necessary. However, users can browse our website anonymously. Users must willingly provide us with their personal identifiable information before we can collect it. Users always have the option to decline to submit personal identification information, but doing so can restrict them from taking part in certain site-related activities.
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
Whenever Users engage with our site, we may gather non-personal identification information about them. Non-personal identification information can include the name of the browser being used, the type of computer being used, and technical information about how Users are connecting to our Sites, like their operating system and the Internet service providers used.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Cookies may be used on our site to improve user experience. Cookies are stored on users' hard drives by web browsers for record-keeping and occasionally to track information about them. Users have the option of configuring their web browser to reject cookies or to notify them when cookies are transmitted. If they do, be aware that some elements of the Site might not operate correctly.
4. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The following are some uses of personal data that 24eFillings may gather and utilize about the User:
- To improve customer service - The details you give us enable us to more quickly address your support and customer service requirements.
- To personalize user experience - To better understand how our Users as a whole use the services and content on our site, we may use information in aggregate.
- To improve our Site - We might use the comments you leave to make our goods and services better.
- To process payments - When a user places an order, we may only use the information they give about themselves to fulfill that order. Except as required to deliver the service, we do not disclose this information to third parties.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature - To send users information about subjects we believe will interest them that they consented to receive.
- To send periodic emails - We might use the email address to tell the User about updates to their order and to send them information. Inquiries, questions, and/or other requests may also be addressed through it. Users will receive emails that may include company news, updates, details about relevant products or services, etc. if they choose to opt-in to our mailing list. If the User would ever like to stop receiving emails from us, we give comprehensive unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User can get in touch with us via our website.
To prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data maintained on our Site, we implement suitable data collecting, storage, and processing procedures and security measures.
The Site and its Users exchange private and sensitive information over an SSL-secured channel, which is encrypted and secured by digital signatures. To provide Users with the most secure environment possible, our site complies with PCI vulnerability standards.
6. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We might work with third-party service providers to manage tasks for us, such sending out newsletters or surveys, or to assist us in running our company and the Site. If you have granted us permission, we may disclose your information to these third parties for those specific, limited purposes.
7. GOOGLE ADSENSE
Google might be the one serving some of the adverts. Due to the DART cookie's use by Google, it is possible for Google to show users ads based on their visits to our site and other websites on the Internet. DART does not track personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, email address, home address, or telephone number; instead, it uses "non personally identifiable information."
8. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Young children's privacy needs to be protected in particular. Because of this, we never knowingly collect or keep information from anyone we genuinely know to be under 13, and no element of our website is designed to appeal to children under 13.
24eFillings.com has the right to modify this privacy statement at any time. When we do, we'll email you to let you know. To keep up with changes to this policy, we encourage Users to check this page frequently. By doing so, they can learn how we're assisting in the protection of their personal data. You understand and agree that it is your duty to frequently examine this privacy statement and be aware of updates.
10. CONTACT US
Plot No: 38, H.No: 150/1, First floor, 7th Cross, Sector 1, HSR layout, Bangalore 560102
Plot No: 19, Road No 2B, Chandrapuri Colon, LB Nagar, Hyderabad 500074