Import Export Code Registration Services
An Importer Exporter Code (IEC) is a crucial business identification number which mandatory for export from India or Import to India. Unless specifically exempted, any person shall make no export or import without obtaining an IEC
Import Export Code (IE Code)
Import & Export Code is to be obtained by the business entity for import into or export from India. Import & Export Code is popularly known as the IEC number. Import & Export Code is a ten-digit unique number issued by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
We Register for the IEC Code Registration And Require Documents Such as:
- Individual’s or Firm’s or Company’s copy of PAN Card.
- Individual’s voter id or Aadhar card or passport copy.
- Individuals, companies, or firms cancel cheque copies of current bank accounts.
- Copy of Rent Agreement or Electricity Bill Copy of the premise.
- A self-addressed envelope for delivery of the IEC certificate by registered post.
Import Export Code Registration Fees
The Import Export code registration fees in India is charged as per the latest notification.