A limited company grants limited liability to its owners and management. Being a public company allows a firm to sell shares to investors this is benificial in raising capital. A minimum of three Directors are required for establishing a Public Limited Company and it has more stringent regulatory requirements compared to a Private Limited Company.
Public Limited Companies are those types of companies where minimum number of members is seven and there is no cap on the maximum number of members.
9 Articles to Read Before
- Documents Required for Company Registration
- Acceptable Name for Company or LLP
- Authorised Capital vs Paid Up Capital
- Commencement of Business Certificate
- Private Limited Company Compliance
- GST Registration
- GST Return Filing
- Trademark Registration
- Company Registration Process