Call Us On

+91 8187044222

Increase Authorized Capital

An individual at any point of time can increase the funds or capital in the company at any point of time with a plan of expansion. The individual who is keen in increasing the funds in a company needs to take an appropriate board resolution and then needs to amend the clause in the Memorandum of Association (MoA). 24efiling helps you towards the procedure and amend the clause and also update the records in MCA.

Contact us now to lock in your Registration.